All Cardsharing Tutoriels

 

Makhlouf Info

Contact skype : sti00033 email : contact@samsat-servers.com phone : 0021658399151

David Haye Wants Expendables Role and Dwayne Johnson Fight

Former Heavyweight Champion of the World David Haye has said that he’s still keen on a role in one of The Expendables movies when he finally hangs up his gloves.

Haye – who also revealed that his current shoulder injury might keep him out of the boxing game for good – said “I had a chat with Stallone at one of The Expendables premieres and I said to him ‘Next time you’re doing casting, think of me,’ and he said ‘Alright, I will do.’ And someone asked him the other day about it, when he was over for Grudge Match, and he said he’d think about it, so you never know. I could do it, no doubt. As long as I don’t have to throw a big right hand.”

Haye was speaking at the London launch of the forthcoming Rocky Blu-ray boxset, and said that Balboa was a big inspiration for him, although he wouldn’t have fancied fighting the character in his prime. “I’d have to wait until Rocky V and VI” he stated. “Side-step him until V or VI. Then I’d have a good chance.”

Balboa famously participated in an exhibition match against wrestler Thunderlips – played by Hulk Hogan – in Rocky III, and Haye said with a chuckle that if offered a similar bout, he’d like to take on Dwayne Johnson.

As for his own boxing career, 'The Hayemaker' revealed that it currently hangs in the balance. “What might happen, is I might get fully recovered on my right shoulder, and I might come back, and I might become Heavyweight Champion of the World” he explained. “Or I might not recover and not. Those are the two options – all I’m doing at the moment is rehab.”

So could you see David Haye as a Hollywood action hero? Let us know in the comments below, and look out for the Rocky Heavyweight Collection, which hits Blu-ray on February 10.

Chris Tilly is the Entertainment Editor for IGN in the UK and thinks that Haye would wipe the floor with Rocky. He can be found talking nonsense on both Twitter and MyIGN.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Comments :

0 commentaires to “David Haye Wants Expendables Role and Dwayne Johnson Fight”

Enregistrer un commentaire

Write For Us

Blog Stats

Fourni par Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Join Us Here

Archives du blog

Find us on Facebook

SITE MENU