All Cardsharing Tutoriels

 

Makhlouf Info

Contact skype : sti00033 email : contact@samsat-servers.com phone : 0021658399151

Peter Molyneux Calls Fable 3 a "Trainwreck"

Games industry veteran and Fable creator Peter Molyneux has branded 2010's Fable III a "trainwreck", and admitted the end product was "flawed".

Speaking to Develop, Molyneux explains that the game failed to live up to his vision and he understands why some people have complained their expectations weren't met.

"I think Fable III was a trainwreck,” the former Lionhead boss said. “It was built to be much bigger than what it was constrained to be and eventually ended up as.

“In my mind, as a designer, whenever I’m making a game I have this perfect jewel in mind. Fable for me was this beautiful, incredible, amusing, funny, artistic, wonderful gem of a game that anyone could play, that tugged on the heartstrings and that was instantly engaging.

“The gem that was in my mind has never come to be, it’s always flawed in some way. I thought Fable I – when you consider that it was the first game I ever did of that type – wasn’t bad. It was hugely flawed in some senses, and there were technical issues like the animation didn’t work but it wasn’t bad.

“I think Fable II was a step in the right direction. If I had my time again, I’d take the advances we made from Fable I to Fable II, I’d make the same advances from Fable II to Fable III and spend another entire year working on Fable III. But would it be that perfect gem that’s in my mind? No.”

Fable III was recently re-released as part of Fable Trilogy, along with the second entry in the franchise and the remastered and updated Fable Anniversary that comes with the original game's Lost Chapters DLC.

Though Molyneux has since departed Lionhead, his latest project, Godus, is expected later this year after successfully obtaining funding on Kickstarter. Following this, we got a chance to discuss with him about how he plans to build on the success of Populus by reinventing the god game.

Lionhead, meanwhile, is working on the upcoming Fable Legends, a multiplayer-centric Xbox One title planned to evolve over time that Molyneux happens to be positive about. Alongside this though, it apparently has super secret stuff in the works not related to the series

Luke Karmali is IGN's UK Junior Editor. You too can revel in mediocrity by following him on Twitter.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Comments :

0 commentaires to “Peter Molyneux Calls Fable 3 a "Trainwreck"”

Enregistrer un commentaire

Write For Us

Blog Stats

Fourni par Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Join Us Here

Archives du blog

Find us on Facebook

SITE MENU