All Cardsharing Tutoriels

 

Makhlouf Info

Contact skype : sti00033 email : contact@samsat-servers.com phone : 0021658399151

Dean Hall Leaving Bohemia, Stepping Down as DayZ Lead

DayZ creator Dean Hall has announced that he plans to both leave Bohemia Interactive and step down as leader of the game he created by the end of the year.

Eurogamer reports that Hall will leave DayZ in the hands of the team he heads up today, and will be returning to his native New Zealand to establish a new studio dedicating to creating multiplayer titles.

"I am a grenade," he explained. "I have a specific use. I'm really good at risk-taking and making other people take risks, I've always been good at that in my life.

"That's what I did with DayZ; I've done it twice now [once with the mod, again with the standalone] - two new code teams have separately done it.

"But eventually, that's the bad person to have. Eventually, you don't want the guy telling you to go over the top and get through. So at some point I'll be a disaster for the project, at least in a leadership role."

Hall goes on to explain that he only ever really planned to working on the game for a couple of months rather than two years, and he also doesn't want to spend the rest of his life telling Bohemia how to do things. Despite this, he promised he won't drop out at the end of 2014 if the game still requires his involvement, though his departure is very much a "when" and no longer an "if".

"I would extend my involvement here as long as Bohemia wanted - needed - me," he explained.

"Originally I wasn't going to do this year, but it would be stupid not to, and it would be unfair to the community. I have to be on the project as long as it's important to. Whether that role is as the leader, whether that role is in a more creative sense... But at a certain point there will be diminishing returns.

"I'll always be involved with it; there's no way to escape it."

Luke Karmali is IGN's UK Junior Editor. You too can revel in mediocrity by following him on Twitter.


Source : feeds[dot]ign[dot]com

Comments :

0 commentaires to “Dean Hall Leaving Bohemia, Stepping Down as DayZ Lead”

Enregistrer un commentaire

Write For Us

Blog Stats

Fourni par Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Join Us Here

Archives du blog

Find us on Facebook

SITE MENU